- Donate Now – Gifts can be made by mailing a check to: Charles H. MacNider Musuem, 303 2nd St SE, Mason City, IA 50401 OR call 641-421-3666 or donate online through our website.
- Major Gifts – If you are interested in making a major gift, e-mail the Museum Director, Edith Blanchard, or call 641-421-3666.
- Endowment Giving and Bequests –
The most familiar form of deferred giving is through bequests in wills. The Charles H. MacNider Museum gratefully accepts planned gifts through the following gift vehicles:
•Charitable Gift Annuities
•Real and Personal Property
•Certificates of Deposit
•Insurance and Commercial Annuities
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunitites-
Sponsorships are a great way to promote your business’ name.
Businesses will benefit through sponsorship in the following ways:
•Are given important public recognition and promotional benefits;
•Receive prominent signage during their event;
•Receive an invitation for their staff and staff’s families to the museum’s annual
- Memorials & Tributes-Here are just a few occasions by which you may honor a friend or family member:
• Wedding anniversaries
• Deaths and anniversaries of passing
• Memorial Day remembrances
• Special achievement
• Tributes and Memorials are recognized in the musuems quarterly newsletter
• In addition, you will receive a letter of thanks, acknowledging your tax-deductible gift.