February 14 – April 18, 2020
Center Space Gallery
Attention: Elementary Art Teachers
Elementary Art Exhibition in celebration of Youth Art Month
Exhibition entry form here!
Any student in elementary school, which includes grades K-6, who is currently enrolled in a public, private, or home school served by the AEA 267, Clear Lake Regional Office.
Deadline for submitting electronic entries either by CD, flash drive, or email attachment, is Saturday, January 11, 2020.
– Submitted works: Must be original and have been completed during the Fall 2019 – Winter/Spring 2020 school year under the direction of a classroom or art teacher.
– Media: Any two-dimensional or three-dimensional media that can be transported easily and safely is acceptable.
– Size: Two-dimensional works are not to exceed 18″ x 24″. Three-dimensional works should be no larger than 12″x12″x12″. (Please contact us if you would like to submit larger work)
– EACH STUDENT MAY SUBMIT ONLY ONE (1) WORK.
– This year we are doing electronic submissions. Please submit all artwork on a CD, flash drive, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If sending by email, please limit the number of attachments to 2 per email.)
– Include the student’s name in the title of all digital photos.
– Please complete attached sheet including every piece submitted.
– If you choose to deliver via the AEA van please label package “School Art Exhibition, MacNider Art Museum,” and send an e-mail letting us know the works are arriving at AEA.
Results of the jury will be sent to you via email by Friday, January 17, 2020 and the selected artwork needs to be delivered to the MacNider Art Museum or AEA by Friday, January 31. Please note: accepted artwork cannot be removed before the end of exhibit.
Saturday, March 28 at 10:00 a.m., recognition ceremony at 10:30. All are welcome!
Questions? Contact Pam at the Museum at 641-421-3666 or email@example.com.